Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No internet?

I felt such empathy (and still do) for our Gitzen Girl when her computer bit the dust... and then I was woken up this morning by a little boy's voice telling me at 5 am to come quick and fix the computer. The computer is fine. My internet access is not. While Cableone maintains its a "weather" complication they are working to try and fix, ummm, its a beautiful sunny day. (okay, its 35 degrees, not truly warm and beautiful, but I am trying here) So any bets on what "weather" is code for?

Anyway, my neighbor, Darla took pity on me and I just thought I'd share my less than exciting news. I am sure I will be back in business soon.

4 comments:

  1. Our cable never explains why our internet goes down from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN'T be down! I count on you for regular updates, news, and connection. And THANK YOU For your kind words over at my place today. Sure brought a new twist to things and shook out the rug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both you and Gitz!!!! Oh NO! The sky is falling...I miss you come back soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to you both being back online! A day without you two...just isn't worth a plug nickle!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape