Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just for fun

If you've ever noticed the sidebar button I have over there to the right you probably realize I have been following MckMomma's blog for some time now. For fun, she is doing a little contest to drive some more people over to her blog and all you have to do is post about her Small Fryday contest and link back to her. Please go here and consider joining the fun! (I'm not sure why its not appearing highlighted or underlined to me, but if you click the word "here" the link does work!)


In other news, Rick made it home safely last night!!! We've been catching him up to speed on all the big and little things that have taken place while he was gone. He got a big kick out of seeing images of his "safe" in custody at the Moorhead Police Department. Although the safe is at least hanging out in the open. The "suspects" are already behind bars! We'll update with details when we know anything further. And Rick got some more really great photos I'll have to share. In the meantime, we of course got home from the rink last night in time to go to bed so we could get up and go skate first thing this morning! Such is the life of a good hockey family. So good at living-the-hockey-lifestyle in fact, we may have some exciting news for next week!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Rick's pics!
    And for the exciting news you have...are you going to tell us you're now playing on a mom's hockey team!!!?
    Love to you today Vicky and let's keep praying for our bud Gitz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, I have to admit to a certain amount of heaviness in my heart today. Still counting my blessings though and trying to stay with the holiday spirit!

    No hockey for me , if you only knew how even by kindergartener can skate circles around me!

    Blessings Robin!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape