Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Christopher




In high school my best friend and I always joked about how someday she would have kids and I would take care of them. Sometimes we are more prophetic than we know! Its been a long time since we've had a toddler running around here. Again, I knew there was a reason I've clung to some of the boy's older toys. Wow! Did they get a work out. In fact, by the end of the morning with our friend Christopher he wasn't the only one ready for a bottle and a nap! I am in awe of his good-natured charm. He has a way of quietly observing and then finding a way to fit right in. You would think he came here every day by the way he interacted with all of us. He even bestowed his own special names for us... So come back again Christopher. We loved having you! Your friends,

Ick, Icky, Colton, No, and Arf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape