Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweet Stellan

I've followed Stellan's story for so long now. I know most everyone has heard his story or seen MckMama's website. But Sara managed to put into words what so many of us feel. She also provides some background if you are new to the story. Plus, if you don't know our Gitzen Girl already, you should. Sara is updating the most recent news on Stellan's progress through the day.

So I'm quiet today. Giving it all to Stellan. If you are so inclined, please join me in keeping him in your prayers today, as he goes into surgery.

3 comments:

  1. I keep up with her blog as well. Thank you, Vicky for this post.
    You are a sweet loving friend.
    We quietly await...and pray.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for the little one.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape