Monday, March 4, 2013

The epic tale...



I can't actually hardly begin to tell the epic tale of Nolan's Peewee AA hockey team and their performance this weekend.  After a late night at the Minnesota Wild game last night, we got up and left the Cities at 530 this morning to try and beat out all of the snow headed our way.

My voice is raspy and hoarse from lack of sleep and tons of gut- wrenching hockey watching and cheering.

Let me simply say- these boys were amazing!  I absolutely plan to come back and post more pics and share all of their accomplishments- because they deserve it.

But first,  tomorrow?  Its finally here.  My appointment with Dr. Panwalkar that will reveal the results of my test and allow me to fully know the plans for new treatment.

My phone has once again buzzed steadily all day with reminders that I am covered in prayer- and how lucky I am to have so many faithfully supporting and praying.

I'll be back with an update... soon...

Love to you all~

11 comments:

  1. Wow! So much going on your end. lol
    I also went through these kind of days and they are wonderful. Little boys , turning into men :)
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you voice and throat recover quickly. Praying for good news tomorrow. One that will stop that bad stuff in its tracts! You are loved and prayers continue for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are waiting and praying for your next post Vicky... Happy to hear you had a great weekend!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already started the extra prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking of and praying for you already, Vicky. So happy that you had such a terrific weekend.

    Hugs! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was thinking about you all day Vicky. Sending my thoughts and prayers your way....we will all be waiting for your news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Vicky, tomorrow is the day indeed; the one you waited through with grace. You're here, and God is already on the other side of it, waiting for you to catch up. He's going to show you just what to do with whatever information comes. One step at a time. I'm with you, experiencing the same. We all are. None of us knows what God is asking of us. We just take it day by day. "Jesus I trust in you." XXXOOO, Your Friend, Roxane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for your appointment tomorrow Vicky. May God's peace surround you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those smiling faces.....says it all. And hopefully you get some good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping and praying for good news too! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are never far from my thoughts & prayers. I would be buzzing your phone but do not have your number so, I will continue to buzz heaven with prayers. <3
    TeresaL

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape