Friday, October 11, 2013

Nashville

I am such a lucky girl.  We have spent such a rewarding week, filling up- with time spent with good friends, wonderful Southern foods, foot-tapping, hand clapping, body swaying-fill-your-soul music- and so much more.  We are on our way home and will be back shortly to share all our memory-making-moments!!  Love to you all! 
 
 
Matt Cullen of the Nashville Predators- who generously sent us home with some autographed Predators items for our Moorhead Youth Hockey Social at the end of October. 
 
 
 



















12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip home, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the rest of your trip is just as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear that you have had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love right back to you sweet Vicky!! Been thinking about you SO much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you had a great time. I continue to keep you in my prayers, sweet Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip with hubby....safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update and beautiful pics! Your trip sounds like it has been so much fun--can't wait to hear more about it! Safe travels home...and prayers continue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Vicky,
    This post made me grin from ear-to-ear. No one deserves this more! What a blessed week! I can just imagine you soaking this all in and your toe tapping to the music.
    As always, keeping you in my prayers!
    Love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad that your week has been a lovely one.
    Continued hugs and prayers.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you got to go on this trip and realized I read the 14th post before the 11th. Now on to today's post.....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape