Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Now you see it...





now you don't. Hopefully, you won't either, for a long time. But I won't hold my breath. In the middle of the summer as we move from activity to activity I begin making mental notes of the projects I am going to complete when school is back in session. Colton's room is one of the projects. One of the things I love about Colton is how much he loves his toys. He can spend hours a day in his room... playing. He is very creative and is perfectly happy to play by himself. But you may not mess with his.. well... MESS. Its always "but the guys are playing a game and its intermission... so we can't clean them up." Or we will hear "but they're tied and its going into extra periods." Now "guys" might be his hotwheels cars or it might be marbles or it could be hockey cards. Occasionally, the guys will have names... its usually Matt Cullen and Jordy Christian, or Joe Mauer and Tori Hunter, it varies. Yet somehow I got lucky and one day the "guys" were um... busy? Or on a break? I'm not sure which. But Colton generously decided to not just let me but help me clean his room. Of course I may have ruined him. Now he doesn't want anyone to go in his room because... why? "But mom... what if they make a MESS?"



5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a difference! Colton, can you come help your Aunt Julie clean up some around our house???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool boys room! Leiton want's that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all IKEA... and after we got the bunk beds put together Nolan decided he'd rather move downstairs. Colton is not brave enough to sleep on top yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also....I didn't mean my last blog to sound like that....but yes, we are expecting our 3rd in April. We are keeping it a secret from my family however due to the fact my sister is having her first baby in February and I don't want to steal her flame. :) It shouldn't be hard as I already weigh more now than I did when my other two were born!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Heather! You be sure to tell me when its offical otherwise I won't utter a sound... but I will be really happy for you! I am so glad you didn't leave me wondering... the same thing happened to my brother and his wife and I... both of their girls were born just a couple of months before our boys... but they really assured us it just doubled the joy and they didn't feel slighted at all... its way too much of a blessing... so hopefully you'll be able to tell soon!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape