Monday, September 22, 2008

Good intentions



As always. I mean well. And I deliver as often as I can. I meticuously grew my hair out to the proper length. It took me almost 3 years. And may I add, long hair on me isn't particularily flattering. I even summoned the courage for the final cut... all 9 inches of it at once. LOOK what I found in the cupboard today while cleaning! My ponytail meant for Pantene's beautiful lengths! Good grief. No wonder my cupboards are feeling a little cluttered... what with all the HAIR I apparently keep in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape