Friday, August 1, 2008

Blueberry Heaven


I've had a craving for something made with blueberries and I finally decided on muffins. I was a little discouraged at the lack of recipes initially but the Food Network site did not let me down. If you are looking for an idea for summer blueberries I would highly recommend the "Blueberry coffee cake muffins" from the show "The Barefoot Contessa" on the Food Network website... or give me a shout and I'll email you a copy from my recipe box.


Just to let everyone know... Alex was doing well after her surgery on Wednesday. Hopefully the cards we sent will get there soon! Feel better soon Alex!

Nolan was pleasantly surprised to find out last night that he passed his swimming class. He has in fact decided to sign up for the last summer swim session and see what level 3 is all about. They swim for 50 minutes and they stay in the medium deep end and he can't wait to start.

And Colton says "maybe next year" anytime we mention swimming lessons. Hmmm. We'll see. Although he is excited to start AB hockey camp next week. It will be his very first camp and as long as it won't interfere with his golf schedule he is excited.

Happy August everyone!

1 comment:

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape