Monday, January 12, 2009

It's here!



For some reason my head felt like it was in a vice a good share of last week. What with snowstorms and blizzards appearing every few days its no wonder. So when this delightful package came in the mail I can't begin to tell you what joy it brought to me! This is the canvas that I won from Sara over at Gitzen Girl . It is resting on my computer stand and the colors really pop against the yellow wall flanked by the red wall in my kitchen. As if the colors aren't enough to get you excited the message walked right into my heart the first time I saw it. "It's not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived." Can I just say, Sara has beautiful handwriting which really completes the whole canvas. I'm not sure why I was so lucky to be the name that random.org picked out of the 20-30 blog peeps that entered each day? I just know I showed up each day believing I COULD win, not that I WOULD. I also know the true "prize" is waiting for me every day I show up at Gitzen Girl... the blessing of her message through her words and her spirit are the real gift. Truly the only thing that tops reading her blog every day is this little piece of her that I can see and touch every day. It brings me joy beyond measure to have my own little handcrafted canvas from Sara. Thank-you!

12 comments:

  1. <3 Sent a lot of love with that too... hope it made it there with the canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, YES, the love is especially felt in everything coming from you! And right back at you I might add :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gitz is pretty wonderful, but I also think you got just the perfect canvas Vicky...you sure scatter a lot of good stuff my way...love to you and your snowy self today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin you are always so thoughtful in your words, you choose the perfect ones for each one of us. Its the wind that is responsible for any and all scattering today... yikes! Its blustery today and cold tonight... 24, Robin, BELOW zero... that is even too cold for me! Love to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky I got my beautiful snow pictures yesterday and when I went to email you I realized I never changed your email address! Sorry! Will you send me your new email again!?!?!? :)
    Thank you...I love my snow pics!!!!
    It may be the only snow I get at my house this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! What a special girl that Gitz is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is Tippa. And so are YOU! So fun to see all that is happening in your life right now! Have a good first week back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried leaving this yesterday but it didn't work for me!
    Love the saying. I know it looks great on your shelf! Colors are perfect. The saying is fitting. You are forever scattering 'good', 'joy', 'love', and 'friendship' everywhere you go!
    Thanks for being a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thank- you. You make it so easy to be your friend! Anything that I am, well you are as well :) The time is coming, one day I will pester you to come back and accessorize for me! First we are cleaning out... but we are working together and its great to be moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can these be ordered through that lady? I want her stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape