Thursday, October 23, 2008

Comments still not working.

I see my comment section is still not working. I've been reading up on it and decided the comments quit when I put in the new header. So I took it down and went back to the old header-and still nothing. Anyway, thought I'd just let ya know I am aware that some of you can't leave a comment for me... but the phone sure is ringing! More later.

** more reading up and it appears many bloggers are having this same problem. I guess my patience needed to be tested today... we'll see how I hold up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo sorry to hear about all of this! We are thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your concern. We appreciate it. On a brighter note I just talked to Carole and heard about your new house! I am so excited for you and we are so hoping we can make it work to come and see all of you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to grace me with your thoughts and words!

When you get lucky

When you get lucky

Popular Posts

Minnesota.com

Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape